In this blog post I share with you some insightful tips that will help you look your best on your special day. No bride should expect anything less than every moment being perfectly captured on their wedding day.
The memory from your big day will be documented through your photographs and/or your video. Read my tips below that will help you to look good on your wedding photos.
1. Have a good rest before your big day! I know… you might have a fantastic hen’s night the night before, but… your wedding photos won’t turn out good if you are lacking of sleep or try to be sober in the morning.
2. Eat and drink as usual… dehydration or starvation won’t help you to last a day. A bit of booze is ok but don’t get drunk.
3. Just say no to pose that make you uncomfortable. However… see tip no. 4.
4. Trust your photographer’s direction. Not only we choose the location but also we choose where the beautiful light is and we direct the couple to get the best body language to project your togetherness and your look. Best is if you book an engagement photo session so you know your photographer well and you feel more relaxed being photographed (almost) the whole day.
5. Lastly, relax and enjoy your time at your wedding. If you are stressed, it will show on your picture. Don’t forget to share your happiness.
If you have any other tips that helped you on your special day feel free to get in contact so I can add it to this list.