Posted By: Shopprice New Zealand
Onions, celery, mushrooms and carrots add a shot of colour and flavour to this popular favourite.?
- 15 red baby potatoes
- 750 g Arctic Gardens Slow Cooker vegetable mix
- 1 bunch chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 1-1/2 tbsp (21 mL) salad spices or vegetable spices
- salt and pepper to taste
Boil the whole, unpeeled baby potatoes for approximately twenty minutes, or until tender. Run under cold water and let cool. Cut potatoes in halves or quarters to create bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
Steam the Arctic Gardens Slow Cooker vegetable mix for approximately 7-8 minutes. Remove from heat and run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Cut the vegetable pieces in half, then add the potatoes.
Mix remaining ingredients to make the dressing, pour over the salad and mix well. Let stand in refrigerator for half an hour before serving.