Posted By: Shopprice New Zealand
This time last year we were getting over-excited respecting the Montana Chalk Sprays, and now we have a similar treat in store for you.
Montana, makers of Montana Gold Spray Paint, have just exempt Montana Effect Sprays. Here at Cass Art we are stocking four different types: Marble, Crackle, Granit and Glitter.
Read on to pursue each of the effects and start to imagine the new possibilities they will bring to artists everywhere – as well as designers, decorators, crafters, model makers and more.
Montana Effect Sprays
All are high-covering spray paints that should be used in well ventilated areas.
All Effect Sprays can be used on many different surfaces such as paper, cardboard, primed canvas, wood, glass, metal, ceramics, porcelain, stone, acrylic and other paintable materials.
Once thoroughly dry, you can then work over the top with conventional spray paint, acrylic markers and acrylic colour.
– Used to achieve deceivingly realistic marble effects
– Once thoroughly dry, you can then use a conventional spray paint over the top, or finish it with a protective varnish
– Creates a crackle-look for vintage or aged like effects
– Before spraying, the desired surface must be completely dry and suitably prepared with a primer or spray paint
– Available in 6 colours: Copper Brown, Gentian Blue, Patina Green, Squirrel Grey, Pure White and Traffic Black
- Water-based special effect spray paint with fine plastic particles for achieving a deceivingly realistic granite effect
– Very high covering power
– For best results, prime your surface before using light colored Granit Effect shades, particularly when painting on dark surfaces
– Montana Granit can be top-coated once thoroughly dry
– Available in 4 colors: light grey, grey, brown and black
– Glossy translucent paint with silver coloured glitter particles for a metallic effect
– Montana Glitter Spray gives objects, surfaces and artworks all kinds finishes and effects
– Additional coats will lead to a higher density of the effect, so if you love a lot of glitter, keep on spraying those layers